Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spotting

Yesterday I started spotting. Dr. B told me to call if there was any bleeding, so I've spent the last 24 hours playing phone tag with the nurse from her office. I honestly was expecting them to say I need to chill out and wait for my next appointment three weeks from now. I know it's not uncommon to have spotting in the first trimester, and I figured I was overreacting.

Through a series of voice mail messages today, the nurse told me Dr. B wants me in right away for another ultrasound and progesterone testing. On one hand I'm really happy that she is taking it seriously and being proactive; on the other hand, having the doctor validate my concerns with immediate action has just tripled my anxiety about it.

6 comments:

  1. You'll be in my thoughts as well. FX that it's nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending tons of good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotting sucks. I spotted for a while, but everything was fine. Gives you another excuse to see the bebe! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and praying for you! <3 you lady!

    ReplyDelete