Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 7

So far I've been feeling a ton of fatigue, a little nausea, and some heartburn. My cough is still driving me crazy, and it kept me (and my poor husband) up a few nights last week. My boobs have definitely gotten bigger, and I've learned that some of my tighter dresses are no longer work appropriate because of it!


The good news is that I get to see Dr. B on Tuesday! I have never met this doctor before, but Curly's coworker recommended her so I'm sure everything will be great. When the office called to confirm the appointment, I asked what they would be doing; unfortunately the receptionist said that she doesn't know and I will just have to wait until Dr. B sees me to find out. It seemed strange that they couldn't even tell me if I will be having an ultrasound, but I will drag T along just in case.

4 comments:

  1. You are ridiculously adorable! Love your sign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady! T said, "So you're just going to change the number and the fruit and keep the rest of the sign the same, right?"

      Hahaha... no. :P

      Delete
  2. I love raeyn updates. The world needs moar raeyn updates. Prettypleasewithsugarontop? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had anything to say! I haven't seen a doctor yet and I don't look pregnant -- what do you want from meeeeee??? :P Would you really want to read a post about how the smell of the baby back ribs I ordered for dinner almost made me vomit?

      Delete