Friday, January 18, 2013

Seeing Things

Soooooo...

Took another pee test today. When my five-minute alarm went off, I glanced at the test. I was about to throw it out, when I was suddenly inspired  to stare and scrutinize and squint 'till my eyes hurt. It was probably the awful, fitful night's sleep I got and the ridiculous dreams about getting a BFP.

Anyway, I stared and scrutinized and squinted and convinced myself there was a teeny tiny shadow where I wanted a second line to be. I've never seen a shadow before. Though I've also never stared at a pee stick so intently before.

I dipped another stick and took a photo at the five-minute mark so I could stare and scrutinize indefinitely. This was ridiculous, because now I swear I can see something in the picture way better than I could when I was looking at the actual stick!

Have I gone batshit crazy? Or could this actually be a line? I'm leaning towards batshit crazy, personally.


7 comments:

  1. I see a line. Not even a squinter line! Go pee on a digi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god, I don't think it's enough for a digi. The photo is clearer than the actual stick. :P

      Delete
  2. Gah! Bet it's darker tomorrow lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! We'll see, I guess!

    ReplyDelete